Universal Sequencing Technology (UST) is dedicated to the development of the most advanced cost-effective DNA sequencing technologies. UST has recently developed a technology that has has completely changed the scope of what a short-read sequencer can do.
TELL-SEQ™ Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Library Prep Kit
Our new supplier Universal Sequencing Technology developed an innovative NGS library prep kit, called TELL-Seq™.
- Enables 2nd generation short-read sequencing platforms, such as Illumina sequencers, to produce Super long-read results for molecules up to 200 kb. Using UST TELL-Seq’s Transposase-based linked read library prep kit technology.
- WGS library can be prepared in a single PCR tube in only 3 hours with our UST TELL-Seq library kit and an Illumina sequencer.
- You can now do de novo sequencing (microbial, animals/plants/insects, etc.), metagenomics analysis, whole-genome phasing, and structural variation detection as well as phased whole-exome and targeted sequencing.
- Ultra-Low DNA input: 0.1-0.5 ng for microbial and target gene panels, 3-5 ng for human genome.
- UST TELL-Seq are a strong alternative to Oxford Nanopore and PacBio and gives as well significant cost savings!
Feel free to contact our local Product Specialist for more information, samples and quotes.
Get in touch with one of our specialists