Liquid Handling & Automation Optimize and automate your processes Analytik Jena offers with its liquid handling systems a perfect solution for daily pipetting routines. With Analytik Jena solutions you increase the efficiency of your processes – from compact liquid handling systems for daily pipetting routines up to automated simultaneous pipettors all way to robotic systems tailored to your application, throughput, and capacity requirements. Main products; CyBio FeliX — Designed for your Lab Is time of the essence? Is your laboratory space limited? Would you like to save on costs? Then we have the pipetting platform for you. Optimize your work processes with CyBio FeliX, a liquid handling system adaptable to your requirements. Time-saving – the fully automatic system allows you to concentrate on future application developments Space-saving – compact design for every laboratory Individual – Adaptable and flexible, CyBio FeliX can be expanded to meet your needs Cost-saving – With its interchangeable heads and adapters, CyBio FeliX allows you to save by miniaturizing samples and reagents.
Optimize and automate your processes
CyBio-FeliX — Designed for your Lab
Fully automatic multichannel pipetting system
- Unique, compact design with 12 positions on 2 levels
- Closed stand-alone system, optionally without housing for a laminar flow workbench and for integration into automation systems
- Flexible pipetting system for 1 - 384-channel operations featuring exchangeable pipetting heads and an automatic change of liquid handling adapters
Click here to read more about Cybio-FeliX
Precise and semi-automatic pipettor with 96 or 384 pipetting channels for easy and fast filling of 96- and 384-well microplates without the use of a computer. Applications like replication and reformatting, medium exchange as well as serial dilution can be executed reproducible and convenient.
- Fast and precise processing of 96- and 384-well microplates without computer
- Simple and intuitive handling with touch screen
- Easy and fast tip changing with ready to use CyBio TipTrays
- Error-free and reproducible results due to 96 or 384 parallel pistons and proven tip sealing principle
- Reminder function and automatic use of pipetting heights and parameters for the processing of several microplates
- An open design allows the use of external devices like shaker, vacuum chamber, heating adapters, etc.
- Applications such as replication and reformatting of microplates as well as serial dilutions can be execute in seconds
Click here for Cybio-Selma video & details
Other products for pipetting and automation
Cybio Well Vario, Cybio-Carry (new robotic handler), Cybio Quadprint and much more.