Your Preferred Supplier
Kem-En-Tec was founded in 1987 by a team of Danish scientists from the Protein Laboratory at the University of Copenhagen. Kem-En-Tec Nordic is a strong and reliable partner and our success is based on reliability, high service level, flexibility and a high technological knowledge and support. We consider ourselves your service partner more than an “over the desk” supplier. Kem-En-Tec’s fundamental concept is to apply, offer and support the ideas and results of research & development by representing new and better quality products, ensuring improved results and more efficient use of resources for our customers. Our trained scientific staff isn’t hidden behind a call center, and we take pride in the fact that you will quickly receive a qualified reply – also if you choose to contact us by E-mail. Our services include extensive pre- as well as post selling support. Currently Kem-En-Tec represent a platform of products from more than 100 companies in the field of Protein Technology, Molecular Biology, Cellularbiology, Diagnostics and Environmental studies.
Kem-En-Tec as Producer
Kem-En-Tec Nordic also has the sister company Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics, which develops and produces enzyme substrates and reagents for the global ELISA market. These products are supplied to the danish, swedish, norwegian and finnish R&D marked by Kem-En-Tec Nordic. The enzyme substrates primarily consist of liquid ready-to-use TMB free of organic solvents and OPD tablets. In the development of new products Kem-En-Tec has always had focus on bringing products to our customers, which are safe to use and make everyday easier, without compromising performance.
- Imaging – Western blots + Gel documentation.
- Detection – Luminometers, readers and microplate washers
- Ngs – Library prep & quantification
- ELISA – Reagents and liquid handling equipment.
- Enviromental – Fluorometers and sensors.
- Equipment – Centrifuges, Rotators, Heating/Cooling blocks.
- Molecular Biology – Purification and Reagents.
- PCR and qPCR – Polymerases + Thermocyclers.
- Diagnostics – Elisa, qPCR based, IFA and Flow Cytometry
- Cell Biology – Cell transfection